Thursday, June 18, 2009

What Simon Alumni and other professional contacts have to say?

In this post, I would like to share few important comments/suggestions from few of my Simon Alum and other professional contacts. These could be equally inspirational and motivational for the others:
=================================================
"Congratulations! That’s great news. Good luck with everything- you’re going to be working very hard…"

"That’s great news. I told you that cream always rises to the top and so I am not surprised by your accomplishment. Congratulations and enjoy. I wish you the best. Please stay in touch."

"Congratulations! I know it's been a tough search, and I'm very happy for you."

"That is great news -- congratulations! Equity research is definitely a good place to be, especially if you are still interested in moving into the healthcare industry at a later time. Sounds like a solid opportunity."

"Congratulations on your job offer. You should be very proud, and I’m sure you’re looking forward to starting your career on the street. Best of luck in your position, and congrats on your graduation as well."

"What a wonderful news!!! I am so happy to hear that you got a full time offer in the financial sector and in a group where you will undoubtedly learn a lot. Definitely keep in touch and lets catch up when you settle down in your new role. You are a testament that with persistence and preparation, the sky is the limit. Keep it up."

"I am very happy for you that you found such a great job in these crazy economic times. Cheers! "

"Congratulations!!! Having gone through your work, it appears that you are more than a few steps beyond what I would expect from a recent graduate. As a research associate, you’ll essentially be working on projects that are devised by decision makers. It will be a great learning experience and it will give you the time to learn your craft without the pressure to provide investment performance. "

"That's great. I know you worked really hard in school and in your job search."

"That is great, many congratulations. You should be very proud of yourself, finding a job in this environment is extremely difficult. Good luck in your new job. Keep in touch."

"This is really good news and considering the current market situation definitely very good. Congratulations and all the best for your new job."

"Congrats and thanks a lot for letting me know. So it seems networking helped you a lot in getting this placement. Keep in touch."

"Congrats! That is great news and sounds like a great opportunity. All the hard work has paid off."

"Congratulations Jailendra! Nice going in a tough market. "

"fabulous news! Congrats to you for your determination and perseverance. It will most definitely serve you well as you embark on your new career. Please do stay in touch."

"Congratulation!!! I'm glad things have worked out. You can be quite proud to have landed something in this environment. "

"Great news. Make sure you keep in touch with me and Simon"

"congratulations that's great news, especially in this environment. Good luck in your new role and stay in touch."

"Congratulations. You are on your way. "

"Congratulations Jailendra. That is awesome news, I always believed you would. You put in a lot of hard work and you really deserve it. "

"Congratulations. We are very proud of you!"

"Congrats! This is great news. All the very best to you. I'm sure you will be a great asset to anyone you work for, as I have myself experienced."

"Jailendra, I am so excited for you!!! It’s especially exciting to see that you have landed a position in the field that you have been seeking. You have worked SO HARD for your opportunity"

"Congratulations on your offer, Jailendra. I am truly happy for you. As a job searcher, you displayed the persistence and tenacity that we know pays off, but during the time when you don't know if you'll land something, the not knowing is excruciating, isn't it? "

"Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news!!! You did all the right things and got rewarded. I'm glad to hear a success story."

"Congratulations! This is fantastic that you had landed such a fine opportunity in such a tough job market. I am really happy for you! Good luck! I am confident that this will be a springboard for further succes. Do keep in touch."

This is a great news! You should be proud of yourself to get the role in this environment. I am sure you will nail it - you are incredible candidate and will do very well. I wish you best of luck!
=================================================
Bottom line is that everyone likes determination and perseverance. All the best.

1 comment:

NDEO said...

Speaks a lot about yourself and the people you are associated with....

Moreover as you said highlights that persistence pays off...motivational!!