Tuesday, January 9, 2007

At last....an Interview Call...:)

Can you believe it???? Yesterday itself I said to one of my colleague in office - "Today, I would be submitting my last application and then I would take 1-2 weeks proper rest...tired of essays, applications etc"...But..............

Before I had clicked on "submit" button of Duke, I got an interview call from Simon School of Business (Univ of Rochester) ......

Feeling good as after 4 rejects, an interview call (may be from your safe school) always gives u a big relief....

No REST...As again busy with interview preparation....

As this is the only safe school in my list....wanna give best shot to this...interview is on 21st jan...for time and venue, I have written a mail...waiting to hear back from adcom on that....

would keep posted if any other news....

But yaar....EK DIN KA TO CHAIN TO BANTAA THAA YAAR.....UFFFFFFF....
What should I answer to my fiancee's question ---"Are you sure you would get time to marry me this year?".....

I always say ---"Yes.....of course".......but.....

2 comments:

Vishwanath Shetkar said...

Wish you all the BEST...friend

Unknown said...

HI BROTHER U R DONE NICE JOB IN INTERVIEW , I M HIGHLY IMPRESSED FROM U , WAISE BHI TUM CHEEGE HANDLE KARNE MAIN KAAFE AAGE HO BACHPAN SE DEKH RAHA HOO.
GUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LUCK .