Sunday, January 14, 2007

what a day?? Away from MBA tension...Away from GF...What else you need?

Hi kkkkkkkkKiran,
Till date I have written two letters but not addressed to you....So from now onwards you would be my recipient..... whether u receive or not...:)
I am writing this to you to share something....Yesterday, 13th Jan 2007, was one of my memorable days....bole to ekdam jhakkkaaas...
My day started at 10:00 AM....its normal time on saturday...Opening of the day, similiar to our indian cricket team batting, was not so good as I had to be on office call for some time...well lets not get into detail of that....
The first main attraction of the day was my team's new year+X-mas party (i know 13th jan was too late) at Phoenix mills - Sports bar
....i reached 1 hr late....or lets put it this way...rest of the team reached 1 hr early and i was on time....
well kkkkkKiran...u know one thing...this is the first team i am leading where I really feel I am part of some family... everyone in the team is too good...friendly, caring and enthusiastic... and haan ofcourse hardworking, intelligent and sincere.. but these things always come second in my team....;)...
ok..lets get back to the party....after having starter... there was award distributing ceremony.... even i won an award (Most proactive...;)...dnt laugh plz)....and then after having excellent lunch..we moved on to the bowling....
it was really nice experience...i enjoyed a lot and i think the whole team as well....I was the lowest scorer in my group but u know some leaders prefer to give chances to others...;)...
From there, I rushed to Channel - V concert with few of my friends....wow..it was damn good....Artists like Atif, Kailash Kher, A-Kon, Bappi lehri, Shankar-Ehsaan-Lloy performing in front of you....Right from Atif's Tere Bin to Kailash's Deewani - audience were going mad...the last performance was from Priyanka chopra - which I had to miss...:(... as I was getting late for movie "Guru"....
well few words for "Guru"...I liked it a lot...a good inspirational movie i think...it shows how self-confidence can make such a huge difference...worth watching....u shud also watch..but it may prove to be a bouncer for u as u would hardly understand any business terms used in movie...hahahaha..:)

welll day ended next day as it was already 1:30 AM by the time i was out of the theater...... A day which kept me busy whole day without any work...:)

Overall it was a good break from "target->MBA"....and most of the credit goes to my friends.....we together ROCK....

bye
jai

3 comments:

Ajj Kaim Singh said...

so u added the much needed spice to your blog!
hehehe..
looking forward to the movie Guru, itz soundtrack has been addictive...

Keep Blogging!

Seshadri said...

hope u (and we too!!!) hav such good time all throughout the year..n thx for all the praises 4 the team members..aakhir team hain kiski ;)

Unknown said...

This was a great time together. and I really missed the party and hoping that the show must go on like this and certainly the next time i won't miss this.

Well its your contribution towards the team to get such team spirit and values.

_ _ _ _ ke jay ho!!!!

abhi blanks to sabhi fill kar sakte hain