Monday, March 12, 2007

Good News from Duke and Vanderbilt when I am waiting for Tepper Result

Hey Kkkkkkkkkiran,

Lets keep aside Stern interview...As right now I don't want to discuss about that...It was not bad but it was neither excellent...
Right now heart and mind both focused only on tepper result to be declared today....
But no news till mid night, instead got couple of other good news....

First news from Duke: A mail stating that my request for alumni interview would be given priority and I can expect an interview invite sometime after 22nd March....That is the kind of progress I wanted on my Wait list status on Duke...

Second news is from Vanderbilt-Owen : A school to which i got admit last year but with only 7k $ schol....This year i negotiated with Vandy Adcom on increasing my scholarship....And they increased it to 20K $ per year...But the admission is on condition that I have to be there in June end....

Well....Lets see what is on way from tepper school of business....This WAIT is killing me....

P.S.: Stern interview experience to follow up

bye
Jai

No comments: