Monday, March 12, 2007

Got waitlisted at Tepper

Hi Kkkkkkiran,

This is what is in my decision letter:
"Our Admissions Committee thanks you for your application to the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon. Although we are very impressed with your credentials, we are unable to offer you a place in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at this time, as our application pool is extremely competitive this year. We have tentatively placed your name, along with the names of other qualified candidates, on our Fall 2007 Waiting List."

What is this yaar????? Another Wait list after Duke's....Initially I thought I would have some relax time in April, May and June months but now...:(....

Now...focus would be on updating and following up with these universities to convert my Wait list to admit but everything need to happen early as I need to deposit initial amount for Simon before 1st May....

Don't know what is going to happen and where I am heading finally for my MBA????

Anyways...would keep you posted..

Thanks
Jai

3 comments:

NOONOO said...

Hey,
did you clear the waitlist??? I'm waitlisted too am not sure what to do .

JP said...

yup....but didnt join as I didnt get any scholarship...Finally decided to come to Simon for my MBA...and I feel happy for my decision...

Sri said...

JP, could you please let me know, what all updates you sent to the school to convert your waitlit to an admit??